Respirator Airline Hoses
€95.00 + VAT
[tabs style=”default” title=””]
[tab title=”Model Detail”]
Find Similar Product by category
[tab title=”Key Features”]
- Ease of connection
- Air tight performance
- Stainless steel for high corrosion resistance
- Universal coupler
- Self locking valve sleeve for prevention of accidental disconnection
- Can withstand high temperatures and pressure
- Less down time due to their quick disconnect configuration
- Exceptional reliability
- Can withstand harsh working conditions and repeated connection cycles
- Impact Resistant Design
- Weight: 0.4 kg
- Female x 3/8”BSP Male
- Can withstand pressures of 5kPSI
- NIOSH, CE And AS/NZS Certified
This is an ideal machine for medium to larger projects such as bridge refurbishment work where mobility and high production rates are important. This machine offers a continuous blast time of approx. 45 minutes.
[button color=”#316640″ text=”white”]€1900.00 + VAT[/button]
Applied Concepts Ltd
Roscrea Road, Birr, Co. Offaly, Republic of Ireland.
EirCode: R42 XW08
Ireland: 057 91 37929
International: +353 57 91 37929
UK: 0800 0745550
Search our site
A Key Manager has been co-funded in this company by the European Regional Development Fund and Enterprise Ireland under the Border, Midland and Western Regional Operational Programme 2014-2020.
To recruit a Key Manager who will bring skills into the company that are critical to future growth.
The Key Manager commenced employment and is contributing to improvements in company productivity and to changes in output to meet defined market requirements.